Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Design Festa

Hello there!

I went to the Design Festa last sunday.It is the biggest Art&Design event in Asia.A lot of designers and artist comes there to show and sell the arts.I was invited by my English friend so I went to there with them and girlfriend.


This is where we went to...Cool building huh? looks like that piramid fell off from the sky island...


Me is playing with a huge bubble.


This is me taken a picture by the park.


It is the raibow bridge.The Yurikamome train runs on this bridge.Technicaly inside of bridge.It is really cool view!


and This is our group picture.We really enjoyed on Design Festa.I hope that I could join there as guest!!!

8 Comments:

Blogger Rob said...

Why does a lot of what you post make me want to go to Japan even more? hehe. Anyway I'm glad you guys had fun! What a big bubble...and what a wonderful day!

12:02 AM  
Blogger Chiba-Tenshi said...

i am glad we could enjoy it all together and had a fun day.. dont you think that building is really great. it reminds me of StarWars. haha

4:04 PM  
Blogger Minty said...

That building looks amazing! I wonder how it could be built without falling over.
And the giant bubble is cool too. And random, hehe.

8:02 PM  
Blogger Rob said...

how can it be built without falling over? It's Japanese! lol

11:26 PM  
Blogger Minty said...

"It's Japanese!"

xD That actually makes sense.

2:37 AM  
Blogger Chiba-Tenshi said...

haha yeah but if you turn it arround its a piramide..thats Egyptian?? lol

10:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Im glad you came with us to Design festa and the namja-town in ikebukuro. we had a really good time with you guys. lets hang out again soon when you have time. prem (also. will you email me the photos that you took at design festa?)

11:55 AM  
Blogger Rob said...

<.< well yeah Pyramid is Egyptian...but Japanese only think of turning them upside down? lol jk jk

1:23 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home