Monday, May 08, 2006

Golden Week II ,Shirakaba lake in Nagano

Me and my girlfriend visited Shirakaba lake in Nagano prefecture on 6th and 7th of May.It was planned from one month ago.I have been waiting for this trip for a long time.


Here is the picture of the mountain and view from the top.It is not so green on the mountain in this time.I guess It was alittle bit too early to visit there.but It was so nice feeling!


I found a pee boy in front of a hotel.I joined him.... lol


Here is my girlfriend Hennie and me.


Hennie is making a green tea for me.And She is wearing hotel's Yukata.Most of Japanese hotel serves us yutaka.It is kinda confortable clothes.If you go Japanese hotel You should try!


When we are on my way home from Nagano I found my love lost lately on the mountain...cool huh?

3 Comments:

Blogger Chiba-Tenshi said...

I am so glad we could enjoy there really a lot. I really liked the Onsen the most.We have waited so long for this weekend, our first realy trip. To bad it was so short ne. arigatou for bringing me there...

2:04 PM  
Blogger Rob said...

^-^ You made green tea for Makoto-kun hmmm? That trip looked fun, the statue picture made me laugh.

1:16 AM  
Blogger markali52 said...

It looks great I have enjoyed following through these posts and there are without a doubt some beautiful places in Japan, I can not wait for my holiday, I found Teletext Flights and have already booked to fly over there to see the sights for myself, it is a place I have wanted to visit for many years and am now finally going.

6:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home