Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Helloo!

Hello there!

Sorry for not writting anything here lately.To tell you the truth I was working on my new personal website so I couldn't touch my blog anything at all.

I am really happy to announce that I made a new website for all of you!This website is for people who love Japan and Japanese culture such as like Anime/J-POP or so.It is a SNS community website.The members can write a diary and connect with friends.I am mostly writting my diary there.There are almost 160 members now.If you love Japan or Japanese culture Please join us!

+ Japan SNS community Friends Gate
http://www.friendsgate.com

7 Comments:

Blogger karekora said...

hey MKT :)

Id like to take a look at your new site, but... how do I log in? I cant see any option for me to join.. :(

5:13 AM  
Anonymous hellomkt said...

>karekora
hello its me Makoto! Its a kinda membership website.so I sent you an invitation email! Please proceed to login with my email!!

6:49 AM  
Anonymous Brad said...

I know a similar site called www.naninu.com.

Unfortunatelly I could not check our your site.

3:04 AM  
Blogger karekora said...

oh, ok thanks :) I'll check it out

5:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,

My name is Ryan, and I lived in Iruma around 6 years ago. I tutored a high school student named Makoto, and I'm trying to fugure out if this is you. Is it?

11:39 AM  
Blogger MKT said...

>Ryan

HEYYYYY!! I guess It's mee!!! Yes I am from IRUMA! I remember you!

Oh my god!!!

Could you email me?
hypermkt(_AT_)yahoo.co.jp

6:55 PM  
Blogger brett said...

This is fascinating.
I’d been taught that left-aligned labels are preferred, to support the prototypical F-shaped eye-tracking heatmap of web browsing. The idea is that it supports easy vertical scanning.

study abroad

4:07 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home