Saturday, September 13, 2008

Hard to study at home...

Well,That's my honest feeling right now.

It was so hard to study at home.Shall I quit?

Tell me what should I do?

At first I will explain what's going on.

I became a correspondence student to major English at Nihon University this April.I planned this last December.I worked so hard to enter this University.But There is no examination to be a correspondence student.If you pay money and write some documents You can become a student.If you graduate You will get a degree as same as the other normal student.But I can't. I have my full time job as web programmer.But I wanted to get an University degree if possigle.That's why I choose this way...

I work for unsual company.They don't have the office.They clients give us a job by email.Sometimes we will have a meeting at their office and we work at home with computers.and we send a email back and done.That's my job...I thought I am used to WORK at home.therefore I am available to STUDY at home too.

However I couldn't so far....

On my plan I am suppose to get some units so far now.But none for now...

hmm....

I took English IV and English V. English IV was okay.It was normal textbook and can study really well with it but English V.... It was like reading a british sarcastic book and translate...It was really hard for me.And I don't understand at all...

I guess I give up this English V now. My goal is graduating the University but I need to improve my English too.If so I don't have to focus on this stupid subject.Maybe When I improve my English later I may be able to work on it...

Anyway I am gonna finish and work on English IV now.I hope to pass the exam next month...awww 2 weeks to go..Am I gonna make it? Wish me luck.

Makoto

5 Comments:

Blogger Chiba-Tenshi said...

hmmm... To read and what i noticed at your English Study plan, I think you thought it was going to be a piece of cake, but i warned you that the university degree in English is way to high for you, but i believed in you. I still do...
but makoto youre not telling the whole truth. You have time to study enough, you can study right now, but you are always!! watching TV instead!!
you know i am an english teacher, but you never ask for help...
I know you can do better than this, just stop being lazy and go for it... The good grades wont come by itself.. you have to DO actually something for it

7:40 PM  
Blogger MKT said...

Thanks for helping me yesterday.I couldn't believe how hard I worked on study...I will do my best!

11:30 AM  
Blogger Rose said...

Hey! I happened to find your blog, and thought I'd comment ^_^ I'm an American looking to possibly study at a university in Japan too. I've only just begun learning Japanese, but it's been a lot of fun. As for your studies, maybe you could find a native English speaker at your school and get help that way?

9:42 AM  
Anonymous Duc said...

I used to think that getting a degree means a lot back when I was in school. Now that I got a degree, most employers don't really care. They are looking for the xx amount of working experience in which I don't have because I had devoted my time in school.

I applaud you for taking that step in accomplishing what you think is best. Anything is possibly if you work hard at it.

I wish I can say the same for myself. It has been a year and a half since I moved to Japan. Apparently, I can't find that job I want. Network Admin. Maybe one day if not too late, it will come.

Good luck.

2:55 PM  
Blogger Agen Poker Online said...

I really agree with this article that you write this way I can find out more by reading this very useful article
http://sakongonline.centerblog.net/
https://www.diigo.com/item/note/5y8yy/pa5u?k=95aa4f4ed10a26e169fd2f7470d23764
https://www.redbubble.com/people/capsabandarq
https://slashdot.org/submission/6776851/mencari-trik-dan-rumus-taruhan-agen-domino-online-bersama-ratuqiu
https://imcdomino99.shutterfly.com

6:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home